Day 15
Today I got my first positive report; the CRP (sv. snabbsänka) is going down for the first time. I have received blood and white blood cell transfusion to help fight the infection I developed around the first CVC (sv. CVK central venkateter = infart). To get rid of this infection is critical since my immune system is going way down due to the chemo treatment I am receiving.
My husband Dan is here with me in the hospital 24/7 and has his own bed next to mine in my hospital room - a service the hospital is offering for free if you want it. Our four daughters were here to receive us when we arrived that dark (in many ways) evening of 9/11. Our son Kristofer, who is married and live in Kansas, USA, whish he could be here but he need to be with his wife who is pregnant with their first child and has a set due date the 14th of October.
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
SvaraRadera